icons, please
Dunson, Jarrell R
2014-08-19 20:25:22 UTC
Hello. I was trying to setup Tortoise SVN.. can you create a set of icons for qlikview?
The file extensions: qvd, qvw, qvw, .qvf, .qvs

Jarrell

Jarrell R. Dunson, III
Associate Director, Information Services
University of Kentucky Office of Development
Lexington, KY 40506-0015
859-257-5613
***@uky.edu<mailto:***@uky.edu>
www.uky.edu/Development<http://www.uky.edu/Development>

Simon Large
2014-08-20 07:19:26 UTC
Post by Dunson, Jarrell R
Hello. I was trying to setup Tortoise SVN.. can you create a set of icons for qlikview?
The file extensions: qvd, qvw, qvw, .qvf, .qvs
TortoiseSVN doesn't provide icons for any file type - that's up to the
application provider. TSVN does provide icon overlays to indicate
working copy status, but those are applied on top of existing file
icons.

Simon